- Reduces Liability: Outdoor surfaces, such as parking lots, sidewalks, and driveways, are one of the leading areas for slip and fall injuries. Potholes, exposed pavement cracks and slick surfaces are among the leading causes of slip and falls. Your insurance company may also require pavement cracks, potholes, and poorly or improperly striped parking lots to be addressed in order to maintain coverage. Be Proactive – maintain your pavement and avoid legal and insurance headaches.
- Adds Curb Appeal & Improves Marketability: First impressions are lasting impressions. A clean, well-marked and freshly sealcoated parking lot demonstrates pride of ownership, creates a positive first impression for customers and tenants, and will help you attract and retain more tenants, thereby reducing tenant procurement and rollover costs. For the retail operator a well maintained parking lot will increase customer traffic. Create a lasting first impression for your customers and tenants by sealcoating and line striping your NJ parking lot.
- Enhances Value: Fixing asphalt cracks, potholes, seal coating, and pavement marking is not an expense………it’s an investment. It adds value to your property. Whether your plan is to sell, hold or refinance the value of your property that will be greatly enhanced by regular parking lot maintenance.
- Lowers Maintenance Costs: Sealcoating provides a smooth, non-porous surface that is far easier to sweep, clean and remove snow. A black surface absorbs the heat of the sun in the winter, which melts ice and snow much faster. Dirt and debris are easier to sweep. Save on sweeping, cleaning and snow removal costs by having your NJ pavement sealcoated today.
- Provides a High Return on Investment (ROI): Your parking lot is very expensive to replace and large alligator cracks and potholes need to be saw cut and replaced with new pavement. A regular program of asphalt crack repair and sealcoating can double the life of your pavement for a fraction of replacement cost. Crack filling is your first line of defense and provides the greatest ROI, followed by sealcoating. Extend the useful life of your pavement and avoid or delay expensive pavement repairs with a regular program of parking lot crack filling and sealcoating.
- Local Code & ADA Compliance: as a commercial property owner you are required to understand and comply with all local parking, safety and ADA requirements. This includes pavement marking and signage for fire zones, no parking, and handicap access. Avoid fines, multiple inspections and headaches with your local municipality by having the proper pavement markings and signage.
We at Formula Asphalt Services, LLC are happy to educate our customers on the various pavement maintenance alternatives and help you get the largest value for your pavement maintenance investment. We serve commercial property owners and managers in Burlington County, Camden County, Atlantic County and Cape May County, New Jersey .We hope that you will call us at 609 969-3106 or email us at FormulaAsphalt@verizon.net. We look forward to serving you for many years to come